cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sprint Product Ambassadors? Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Accessories

The Samsung galaxy Grand Prime comes with the battery charger and stand ear phones. So if you?re like me you need accessories to protect the device and just to personize it to fit you.

One of the most important accessory to me it the Galaxy Grand Prime Invisible SHIELD Screen Protect...you can find these for as low as $14.99 it really helps if you drop the device and prevents the screen from getting scathes.  The screen show very well using the shield you really can?t tell if there.

297038928.png

Another popular access it the Two-Tone Case & Screen Protector for Galaxy Grand Prime it also help to protect the device and works well with the Invisible SHIELD Screen, they come in many colors, styles and bling here are just a few.

$_57.jpg

untitled.png

You can also get the Kickstand Case Cover

PASAMG530B2BKBK__16466_1432147521_1280_1280.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy grand prime can be paired to Sprint?s Harman Kardon Onyx Studio Speaker for an awesome sound.

I was very impress when I saw you can get the Withings Activite POP (Azure) for the grand Prime,  Activite Pop, a dazzling watch for a healthier you. Track your moves as part of your personal activity routine. Activite Pop detects your everyday moves (steps, calories, running, distance, swimming, sleep).  Pretty cool accessary to have, this can be found at the Sprint store.

untitled11.png

?The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.?