cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sprint Product Ambassadors" Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime First Look

Samsung has introduced the Galaxy Grand Prime, a smartphone for people that don't want to spend an arm and leg but want the features of a high end devise.  The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime looks like most galaxy devises it comes in a Gray or White color. Samsung is my device of choice however the last time I purchased a new device I opted out and currently trying one of Samsung competitors, so the last Samsung I had was the Samsung galaxy 4 and I can truly say I miss Samsung so taking a look at the Samsung galaxy Grand Prime will give me the opportunity to see if I will go back to Samsung.

SM-G530HZADINU-302369-0.jpg

Here are the Specs for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime: Operating system   Android 5.1 (Lollipop)    Battery information    2600 mAh Lithium Ion Battery (removable)    Dimensions   1.5.7" x 2.8" x 0.3   Display   5" qHD PLS Touchscreen (960 x 540)   weight    6 oz.    Processor    1.2 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon? processor   Memory    8GB (ROM)/ 1.5GB (RAM) * MicroSD card slot supports up to 128GB (not included)    Bluetooth profiles    A2DP Advanced Audio, GAVDP, HFP (1.6+WideBand), PBAP, HSP, HID, AVRCP, GOEP, SPP, PAN, OPP, DI, & HOGP

So my first impression of Samsung new Galaxy Grand prime is a great looking phone it's a midgrade devise that gives you the look and feel of a high end device.   It uses Android 5.1 (Lollipop) which I find easy and simple to use, which for me is a plus.  I like that the battery is removable because I 've had a device where you could not remove the battery and the device work great until it was time for a new battery and that was a pain so the removable battery is an added plus. So far I'm becoming a Samsung fan again!!!!!  

"The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint."

1 Comment