cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G LTE & Sprint Spark Hawaii

Journeyman

Re: 4G LTE & Sprint Spark Hawaii

Necron, I think you are misinformed. Take it from someone who just switched to tmobile after 12+ years it's like night and day between Sprint and Tmobile. Sprint sucks the big, fat one. I have no problem with tmobile so far. Unbelievable speed. Wish I switched years ago. BTW, If anybody is planning to switch to tmobile let me know. If I refer you, we can both get unlimited 4G LTE on one line for free. If you have a friend already on tmobile you can get free unlimited through your friend as well. Switching to tmobile is the best thing I've done. No complaints what so ever.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I recently switched from T-Mobile because they kept finding a way to reduce our data before throttle while increasing the pricing.

Master

AGSURFER123, It saddens me to know we've lost a Sprint customer. Only Sprint has truly Unlimited Data and the best prices to match. If ever you decide to come back to experience our newer network and take advantage of the savings we have to offer, we are here with open arms. - Andrea
Sprint Social Care
Master

nacron.net, Hey there! Are you having any issues that I can address for you? If so let us know we are happy to help. *Jazmine Social Care
Journeyman

Nope, unlike the others I'm happy with my sprint service. Just keep the LTE coming! Aiea tower shows NV complete 🙂

Master

nacron.net,

We are happy to hear this, and we are glad to have you with us! Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance in the future. We are happy to help.

- Patrick
Sprint Social Care
Master

nacron.net - I am glad to hear that you're enjoying the service! I see that LTE is progressing well in and around Aiea, and we're adding more LTE in other nearby cities soon. Thank you so much for your support! - Toya
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Finally receiving lte service in the honolulu,palolo area 96816 cant believe!!! Been with sprint over 10 yrs now was about to leave after this year but I guess I will be hanging around. . even tho its only one bar still pretty decent cant imagine if it was full bars..hopefully it stays on and get better..

Journeyman

That tower is across from McCully Shopping Center, lucent Alcatel workers were up there yesterday. Had some LTE in Waikiki near the Zoo this morning, back to 3G now. Hoping the testing will be done by Monday

GrandMaster

1 bar inside or outside? you'll notice a big difference reception wise between inside and out but usually the speeds stay usable..i drop to one bar and can still watch netflix in my shop that is surrounded by machinery and metal EVERYWHERE.

by the by..walking dead..season 4..on netflix...for those that arent fully caught up

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

That is great to hear MAIOMAIO

So glad to see you can now access the fast speeds LTE has to offer.
Let us know if there is anything we can assist with.

*Krishel
Sprint Social Care
Master

nacron.net, Yes, we're working hard to get all adjustments and testing done. - Ash
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.