cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expand The Spark/ 4G LTE service!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Expand The Spark/ 4G LTE service!

I live in Danville, VA/ Ringgold, VA and Sprint is the Only one who doesnt provide 4g lte in that area! Even when I Had At&t I got Lte at home, now I only get 3g with Sprint! If they get more 4g lte area they would be on top as for as Cell phone Carriers go! Is 4g lte coverage problems others are experiencing?

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Expand The Spark/ 4G LTE service!

irockxraybandss83,

I'm sorry for any frustrations with lack of 4G LTE and Spark services in your area.  We are working diligently to expand our networks nationwide as quickly as possible.  Sign up here http://delivery.sprint.com/m/p/nxt/wap/zx8/form.asp for updates on the progress for your area.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Journeyman

Thanks, Is there a way to get the brightness tool in my notification bar on the LG G Flex? and is there a way to change the setting to the Grid mode with the different sections instead of the list view?

Master

irockxraybandss83 –

When in the apps, press the menu key and you should see view type, this will allow you to customize your apps.

Pull down the notifications bar and should see brightness tool there.

I do hope this information helps.

Thank you for your time,
Stephanie C.
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

When I Tried to go to menu in setting to see view type, but nothing happend & The volume one is in my Notification bar and not brightness..

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.