cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spark Network Coverage

Highlighted
Journeyman

Spark Network Coverage

Is Spark Coverage in Gallatin, TN 37066? If not, when will there be?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Spark Network Coverage

going off the coverage map (its not highly accurate but will at least show you what is supposed to be there) im seeing 4G LTE/4G LTE Plus in that zip code you provided.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

What network speeds should I expect if I have the iPhone 6s Plus if that is true
Highlighted
GrandMaster

to many variables can come into play when it comes to speeds..i can pull in 80+mbps down one day and 40+ the next due to weather etc..its all going to depend on where youre testing from, how far away the tower is youre pulling from, how many people are on it, what type of things are between you and said tower etc etc. are you in that area currently? in my location i have a tower about a block and a half away from me which is good..but im also inside of a warehouse with just about everything you can think of that would block signal..just ran a test and i pulled in 58ms ping, 43.01mbps down, 4.88mbps up. heck i watch Netflix on my lunch in this same location 5 days a week.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I just pulled 64 outside but when I walk inside, it's 2 or 3 at best
Highlighted
GrandMaster

so odds are the tower youre pulling the higher speed frequency from isnt the same one youre tryign to pull the 800mhz one from..the 800 is for building penetration...which has a shorter range copared to the higher speed one...which can penetrate a building but dies off pretty quickly. there is an app i run that tells me which freq/band im connected to..currently im holding strong to band 41 which is the 2500 higher end faster one...1900 is the normal LTE and the 800 is the one for building penetration or at least helps with that.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

*sigh* would probably help if i said what app i was running lol. signal check through the play stoer.
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.