cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Spark in St. Louis?????

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Spark in St. Louis?????

Was wondering when we might expect to see a roll out of spark in the St. Louis area? Also why can I now not talk and use data now with my LG G2 and i was before with my optimus G both were on 4g?

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Sprint Spark in St. Louis?????

Hello angeldanalmon2222, we are working on our Spark upgrades in many areas at this time. St Louis has not yet ben announced but you can check out sprint.com/spark to keep up with the latest news. As far as the data surfing while on a call; are you attempting to do this while on 3G or 4G LTE? Please let me know so I can research this further for you. - Roxana Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It is while I am on 4g lte.

Master

angeldanalmon2222, I also checked out your area. It does appear that a few more upgrades need to be completed before Spark can be enabled. Once all upgrades are done, you will be able to take advantage of the new network. I would suggest turning your LG to CDMA only in the mean time. This should help with your voice and data. Keep us posted if you have further questions. We are here to help. *Sarah W Social Care
Journeyman

I live in Houston with Spark Service. NONE OF THE SPARK PHONES ALLOW YOU TO USE DATA AND TALK AT THE SAME TIME.

I RETURNED MY S5

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.