cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make phone calls - everything else works - JACKSONVILLE, FL

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unable to make phone calls - everything else works - JACKSONVILLE, FL

I have been unable to make calls for more than an hour.  Using the new Samsung Galaxy S5 and whether I am getting Sprint Spark or 3G service with several bars, I cant make or receive calls.  My data and text is working fine.  Can someone get back to me to let me know if there is something going on in my area?  This is unacceptable as I use my phone to make calls at least 8 hours a day.

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Unable to make phone calls - everything else works - JACKSONVILLE, FL

By the way, this is the only way I can get to Sprint since I cannot make an outgoing call.... SMDH...

Journeyman

I figured I could just switch back to my old EVO 4G LTE by using the Activate a Phone feature on this website (at least until they work this issue out), but that functionality isn't working either... Can someone please help before I take this viral?

Master

There shouldn't be an issue swapping to your old phone. Since you weren't able to complete it through the website we can take care of that for you. Please contact us by private message with your phone number and PIN.

-John
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hey John - seems I was able to complete the swap online by using my Galaxy Tab... I am now using my EVO 4G LTE - but still cannot make calls or text now.

Master

Lets try resetting the phone dial ##72786# agree to or accept any option that pop up. The phone will then power off then back on. Let it complete all start up processes before trying to use the phone. If it shows starting hands free activation let it complete that process as well it may even power off and back on a second time. Once that's done please test out the phone to see if it works.

-John
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.