cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6/ 6 Plus and Sprint Spark...

Master

Re: iPhone 6/ 6 Plus and Sprint Spark...

SANDRAHOLDER2, Sorry that you had a poor experience with the iPhone 6 order. The expectation for the iPhone 6 was much bigger than the system could have expected. Our systems should be cleared and we will have this issue corrected for you. We thank you for your patience and loyalty. - Fernendez
Sprint Social Care
Master

Guess what? Every other carrier is having the same problems in regards to the iPhone 6 and Plus.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

It took me 15 min online and another 15 at the store. Don't do it over the phone. That's a bad idea you had

Tmobile is even worst on the pre orders.

And David, I know what Spark is, it's your broken network upgraded in pieces.

Master

jrnavid13,

Thank you for your input.

- Eric
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I followed everything sprint said in pre ordering the iphone 6 plus. I waited all night till morning to try and pre order a phone that the website keep kicking me out everytime i tried to order. So i did it i ordered it 5 hours later. If i have to wait 4 to 6 weeks for my phone i believe me and my family will switch phone carriers...... Im sad to say it since i been a member of sprint since 2008 when i first joined army.

Master

Devilman Sorry to hear about your pre-ordering experience. This was apparent across all carriers when pre-ordering this new hot device. To learn about the pre-order you established, please visit http://sprint.com/preorder/. Also, there is already a back order due to supply provided by Apple to all carriers requesting this device for their customers. Hang in there. David Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Spark doesn't seem to be working on the iPhone 6 :-( OTA update maybe?

Master

NikkiRoxx

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Can you provide the zip code in your general area, so we can see if Spark is available in your area?

Anntenetta, Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Master

NikkiRoxx - Thanks for the info. I do see that we have started Spark upgrades closer to the center of your city. It is only a matter of time until the service expands. – Sean
Highlighted
Journeyman

When I left Chili's after getting my 6 plus from the Sprint Store I ran speed tests..... I caught a glimpse of Spark 51.30 mbps down 26.52 mbps up. Coverage is very spotty, it was near a police station in Downtown Tampa. So the iPhone does pick up Spark, good on finding a location with it!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.