cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no 4g lte in roseville, ca. only a few places...worthless

Journeyman

no 4g lte in roseville, ca. only a few places...worthless

So.....im paying almost a 100 bucks for a lame data service....i wonder if it is fair for people to be waiting for lime 2 years fot lte while another companies like mpcs had it since a while....my friends laugh about my connection. ..lime if we wanna play a youtube video at the same time with my galaxy s4 and them wit their metro phones with 4g lte they would load in less than 3_5 seconds, while mine would take from 30 secs to a minute to load and play for like 3_5 seconds and stop and wait to load again......sprint used to be a good data company years ago...but verizon came to take them down with a finger...what a shame...paying too much for just a little

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: no 4g lte in roseville, ca. only a few places...worthless

chavakoz,

Thanks for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear of the issues you're coming across. I do see that there are multiple LTE upgrades being processed in the area currently. Can you please let me know your cross streets so I can check out your most local tower and see what is happening there? Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Yea....see..I live on the city of roseville...and roseville has some 4g lte around ...I live between douglas boulevard and santa clara ....I don't know why but seems like sprint doesn't care about customers no more...they been updating a lot of policy and most of the people I know are trying to convince me of changing to a differet company...so hope they do something about it

Master

chavakoz

Thanks for the info. There are two towers within a 2 mile radius that has  4g LTE in your area, but there are scheduled network enhancements which includes the 4G LTE for the rest of the towers in that area. I understand this can be frustrating and thank you for your patience.  Once the network enhancements are completed you will experience better connectivity with our network.

Joel

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.