cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to Sprint.com

Journeyman

Access to Sprint.com

Kimberly, reread the reply in the link you posted.

Not only did the dns cache/history/cookies get cleared, but also the DNS server settings on the computer and/or router were changed to something else.  According to the thread over there, changed to 8.8.8.8 (google), or 4.2.2.2 (level3.net).

Making these changes, I can access the site just fine and access bill pay, etc.

Highlighted

Re: Access to Sprint.com

FYI.....We are aware of this. We are working hard to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. No ETR.

Sprint.com - degraded

TICKET: IM833226

SUMMARY: Sprint.com - degraded

DETAILS:

• Customers are intermittently being redirected to an external vendor site when attempting to go to Sprint.com homepage.

ACTIONS:

• Fix agents are working to resolve this issue
  • NO ETC
Journeyman

Access to Sprint.com

On a MAC, OSX 10.6.8 - Flushed the DNS cache - did not resolve the issue with the landing page or bill pay.

Journeyman

Access to Sprint.com

I have been having the same issue with INQ.com coming up.  I get redirected as soon as I put www.sprint.com into any of the three browsers I have on my computer.  Ran Malware program & scanned with my McAfee & it WAS NOT my computer.  There is no virus on my end, so it is something with Sprint.com itself.  This is happening not only to me, but a friend of mine also.  Obviously there is a problem with the website if there are more people with the same problem.  So, SPRINT...PLEASE FIX THIS MESS...LOL!!! Thank you!

Journeyman

Access to Sprint.com

Kimberly - flushed and cleared...still getting redirect if i go to main sprint site. I am using Chrome on Windows 7 x64 but experience it in IE as well.

While I'm not a computer technician i know more than most about PCs. The problem is that we shouldn't have to advanced users just to browse the Sprint website. The average person just wants to log in to pay their bill or view their usage. Sprint already cost me enough hours troubleshooting this. Who's paying me for my time?

Journeyman

Access to Sprint.com

I'm telling you... if you flush your dns... clear your cache... it fixes it.  Everything worked much better when I did that.

Journeyman

Access to Sprint.com

no_handle123: The site is not fixed yet.

Sprint: There are numerous glitches occuring on your site. Even though I can log in using the mysprint page, the pages take FOREVER to load and features via links aren't working properly on my account page. The call log feature shows only the first page in raw text and I can't access the list beyond the most recent first page of calls.

While this exploit might be considered more mischievious than dangerous, the longer it continues, the more concerned I am with the overall security of my personal information. Please keep us updated on the situation.

Journeyman

Access to Sprint.com

Users of FireFox may want ot install the Web Of Trust (WOT) pluggin.  I may not have noticed the hack until it was too late, but when I went to www.sprint.com and was immediately redirected, WOT intercepted and saved the day.

Use FireFox plugin installer to load the WOT plugin, don't download it from anywhere else.

Coincently, the sprint page is loading properly now, so they must have just fixed it.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Access to Sprint.com

Online Billpay is not impacted by this issue.  If you are getting timeouts on online billpay, that is unrelated to the redirect problem.  We are working with our IT, Security and Vendor teams to resolve the problem.

Journeyman

Access to Sprint.com

Same here. Can't pay my bill online. Lame