cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Change Phone Services

Journeyman

I'm trying to change my services on one of my phones and every time I click on it I'm taken to the Shop/Phones page.  Something is really messed up.

9 REPLIES
Wizard

Hi,

Make sure you are currently logged into the website. From the main page it should say welcome back your user name.

Thank you,

----George

Journeyman

George, you've got to be kidding me.

Of course I'm logged in. When you choose "Change my services" from the drop down menu from the "MY ACCOUNT" page, the Sprint website does not take you to any place where you can change the services on the phone that was selected.

Something is seriously wrong with Spint.com. All the users in this forum are complaining about the bugs in the system and it seems like everyone is being ignored.

Wizard

Of course they're ignoring us, it hasn't been a month yet, only approaching 2 weeks.

Journeyman

This is bugging me, too. I'll call Customer Support in the morning and post the results.

Master

There was a fix that went in this past weekend to fix this issue. If you are still having problems, let me know.

Thanks,

mapesy

Journeyman

mapesy, nothing has changed. I'm having the same problem as I have described in this post.

Master

Thanks for letting us know. I've sent your comment to the production team.  When I find out something, I'll post here.

mapesy

Master

I recevied notice that this has been cleared / fixed. If you are still having problems, please let me know.

Thanks,

mapesy

Journeyman

Nada.  The same problem.  It is not fixed.

NOTE: Every selection on the drop down menu works fine, i.e. "activate a new phone" "upgrade this phone" etc., except the one selection "change my services."

Tell them to keep working on it.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.