cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOMParser is unidentified

SOLVED
Journeyman

DOMParser is unidentified

I keep getting the DOMPArser is unidentified error throughout the site and am unable to block a number from calling me.  Firefox will not load the my preferences page at all.  IE reports that an add on failed to run.

4 REPLIES

Re: DOMParser is unidentified

figgers3036, I apologize for the issues you are experiencing while using the site.  Have you cleared your cache and cookies on your browsers?

Journeyman

I'm experiencing the same problem - the "DOMParser is unidentified" message appears twice on every page in the website.  Occurs on every computer in my house.

The problem happens only in Internet Explorer - Google Chrome runs fine.  The problem does not happen on any website other than Sprint.

Running IE 8 under Windows XP.

I'll try the cache and cookies clearing idea, but it's odd that every one of my computers is doing this.

Master

LuigisDad/Figgers3036 - Sorry for the inconvenience. I would be happy to help you to resolve the issue. On your browser click on tools, internet options, programs, manage add_ons. Then enable "XML DOM Document". Try again.

Let  me know

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Abe,

Yes, enabling XML DOM Document as you described did the trick. Thanks for your help.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.