cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Executive Complaint

SOLVED
Journeyman

Executive Complaint

can you direct me to where i can make an executive complaint?

13 REPLIES
Journeyman

Executive Complaint

Lets see.  Where are the Sprint executives at.  Probably in the Bahama's enjoying your money.  Anyone know the area code to the Bahama's?

Let me know when you find them.  I got some stones I want to throw.

Journeyman

Executive Complaint

Cmon man,  Sprint is as good as it gets.  Go through the channels.

Journeyman

Executive Complaint

How is it as good as it gets?  100kbps to 600kbps is as good as its going to get? 

Everyone's situation is different.  Some people have had sprint for a long time.  Some have not.  Some get horrible reception/dropped calls and some never have had 1 dropped call.  Some people get 100kbps rendering there phone pretty much usless and some have blazing speeds.  Some people use 10 gigs of data a month and some don't even come close to 1 gig.  Some people pay the $32 activation fee and some do not. Some have countless issues with their phones and some have never once had an issue.

I don't disagree.  Sprint might be awesome to some and just plain horrible to others.  it really depends on the situation.

Journeyman

Re: Executive Complaint

Here is the number I was given for an executive complaint that I have pending. [removed personal info] Monday through Friday, 9-5.  Name there is [Removed personal info].  Good luck.  You may try an FCC complaint as well.  I have been through the most frustrating experience in my life with Sprint customer service.

Message was edited by: SarahKS - removed personal info

Master

Executive Complaint

You also can email dan@sprint.com and his team will reply to every email. 

thanks

-John

Journeyman

Executive Complaint

Just left them my voicemail since they decided to get rid of premier program and won't let me do my final upgrade early..

Journeyman

Re: Executive Complaint

Don't forget to complain about Carrier IQ! We all want this [..]off our phones!!!!!

Message was edited by: mapesy who removed profanity

Journeyman

Executive Complaint

Isnt that how it is with all types of businesses

its AWFUL to some AN GREAT to others...

Master

Executive Complaint

I removed two posts from this thread as they do not meet the 'spirit' of the Community Guidelines.  Aka, be nice and respect others.

Thanks,

mapesy

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.