Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Executive Complaint

SOLVED
13 REPLIES
Journeyman

Executive Complaint

They are ridiculous .... Not only does Sprint's customer service suck, but so does their consistency in policy. I am livid right ... 48 minutes on the phone, 4 departments and NOTHING accomplished.

Journeyman

Executive Complaint

I have no idea. It is funny how somebody can be offended by dots put in place of swearing. Swearing is filtered out before the posts even go on this site. Maybe I should have posted bull fecal matter! Would that get through the sensor? Give me a break!

Master

Executive Complaint

I see your post and the one that was modified due to language    both make the same comment.  Was there another post you believe is missing

Journeyman

Executive Complaint

You removed my post that had dots blocking out the dirty words, already done by this site before it even posted. I will repeat what I said in my post that YOU deleted. Don't forget to call and tell Sprint to get this Carrier IQ off our phones. Sprint  stop with the lies on how you cannot remove this invasion of privacy from our phones. Now you guys at Sprint have to resort to censorship to stop customers from complaining? Pretty soon this entire site will be shut down because of all the angry customers.

Master

Executive Complaint

I removed two posts from this thread as they do not meet the 'spirit' of the Community Guidelines.  Aka, be nice and respect others.

Thanks,

mapesy

Journeyman

Executive Complaint

Isnt that how it is with all types of businesses

its AWFUL to some AN GREAT to others...

Journeyman

Re: Executive Complaint

Don't forget to complain about Carrier IQ! We all want this [..]off our phones!!!!!

Message was edited by: mapesy who removed profanity

Journeyman

Executive Complaint

Just left them my voicemail since they decided to get rid of premier program and won't let me do my final upgrade early..

Master

Executive Complaint

You also can email dan@sprint.com and his team will reply to every email. 

thanks

-John

Journeyman

Re: Executive Complaint

Here is the number I was given for an executive complaint that I have pending. [removed personal info] Monday through Friday, 9-5.  Name there is [Removed personal info].  Good luck.  You may try an FCC complaint as well.  I have been through the most frustrating experience in my life with Sprint customer service.

Message was edited by: SarahKS - removed personal info