cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you ever have international roaming charge in your account,when you are in the U.S?

Journeyman

Have you ever have international roaming charge in your account,when you are in the U.S?

I work around the United States,no big deal. Until Sprint try to charge me INTERNATIONALS charges in my wireless card.Just because i stop in El Paso TX,United States and i used the card.Then i have the opportunity to have a discution with the less of the smarters supervisor in SPRINT.What a guy.For this supervisor.He said,I have to pay the charge,because he said soooooo. I try to explain customer don't pick signal tower.I belive that they need to fix the problem. I want this fix. This may be the end of my time with Sprint.Was the longest company,they need to get better train at people at customer service.

Name: Robert V[...]

Phone number: 469-[...]

Profetional Over the Road Truck Driver, traveling around 48 continental states. NOT Mexico.

Message was edited by: mapesy who removed private information

1 REPLY
Master

Re: Have you ever have international roaming charge in your account,when you are in the U.S?

I work in technical support not billing but wanted to ask if you use Sprint Smartview to connect to the internet? Have you ever been given a roaming warning or seen the roaming triangle. Also if you go to coverage.sprint.com and put in the address you were at how close is the border? I understand your were on the US side but do you go across and come back or do you always stay on the US side?

I will monitor your reply

Larry ~ OKIESTRO