cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you check your recent phone activity, like the call log on this website?

Journeyman

How do you check your recent phone activity, like the call log on this website?

I can't figure out how to check my call log on the new website and this new set-up really *****. i can't find anything, i liked the old one MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: IzzyMO

5 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: How do you check your recent phone activity, like the call log on this website?

Go to MyAccount and to the left of the device is see all usage (in blue) click that. On the page that comes up about half way down is "see call log" (again in blue) click that for recent phone activity.

dd

Journeyman

Re: How do you check your recent phone activity, like the call log on this website?

unfortunately, you can't do things on a site that is so piss poorly designed, with dead links and bad commands. this site needs to be shut down. They need to revert back to the old site untill they fire the jackass who did this one, rewrite it and test it off line till it works. I've only been exposed to it for 3 hours and I'm almost ready to cancel my service. good luck.

Journeyman

I know what you mean. They should have a place where you can check your previous months usage also. If we go paperless then we should be able to go online and print it off if we need it. I get sooooo aggravated at it and you can't call and complain because everything is automated!!!!  I finally found out how to get to the usage key but it is only for the month and if you do not print it then you can not go back and find it, it is GONE!!!!!!

Journeyman

That would work if the "DEVICES" would show up!!!  I have logged on EVERYDAY for the past week and have not been able to check my call log because the area where the devices show for you to click on "CALL LOG" is constantly THINKING!!  And while we are at it....does Sprint realize that they are one of the ONLY companies that you can't look at the TEXT LOG....WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, The New website design Bites! Has anyone ever heard of the term, "If it's not Broke, then don't fix it!" It takes forever to find out what they have changed and you cannot see the current call log! When I go to the screen where it say's devices, it say, "5 Devices" and thats it! You can't do anything or look at any of the devices, It's really screwed up now, SPRINT, I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR ALMOST 11 YEARS, PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR AND CHANGE IT BACK!! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW COOL THE NEW SITE LOOKS, WE JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO WORK IT!!......Just my 2 cents.....

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.