cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm trying to pay my bill and it keeps telling me to go to my preferences, my account, then update or add an account... I just want to pay the bill!

5 REPLIES
Wizard

I'm trying to pay my bill and it keeps telling me to go to my preferences, my account, then update or add an account... I just want to pay the bill!

I am sorry for everyone's troubles last night with the webpage.

here is what happened.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/85094?tstart=0

Its up and running now.

PinkElmo

Journeyman

Delete your cookies.  I just wasted an hour trying to pay my bill on-line.  Thanks for the help Sprint...not.

Journeyman

You don't need to change anything, just give it some time and the servers should be back up. You can call *3 to pay the bill if it is urgent.

Journeyman

I was getting the same message trying to view the bill.  Not entirely sure how I got there, but it said something about chaning the community name so it doesn't match your username. 

Journeyman

Same issue for me. Called *2 (Sprint customer service), they said it might be their sever having problems. The internet strikes again!

Journeyman