cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message from the NSAPI plugin: No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF.

Journeyman

Message from the NSAPI plugin: No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF.

I am trying to pay my bill, don't you want my money,  if you do fix this..

Message from the NSAPI plugin:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF.

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Message from the NSAPI plugin: No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF.

Ouch, that error message doesn't sound good.  I'm assuming this came up from sprint.com.  Have you tried using a different brower or computer.  You can always dial *3 from your Sprint phone to pay your bill over the phone.  Here are other options to pay the bill as well:

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Know_your_bill_payment_options/case-ib376964-20090810-0908...

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.