cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone was hacked and international calls were made now I am being inconvenienced.. PLEASE HELP!!!

Journeyman

My phone was hacked and international calls were made now I am being inconvenienced.. PLEASE HELP!!!

So I am a Sprint employee who had a phone hacked some how and they made $900 worth of international calls on my account, to make matters even worse I had to change my account pin, security questions, and a ton of other information. To put icing on the cake after all of that I am still unable to login on Sprint.com and make a payment, it tells me I need to go into a store and show 3 forms of i.d. Sounds easy right? NOT THAT EASY! I cant be helped in a store since I am an employee, they cannot remove the flag from my account. So what are my options now? (Besides quitting until it gets fixed so I can walk into a store and receive help)

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES
Master

You need to be put in touch with the fraud department. 

Master

Private message me you name and phone number on the account and I will engage Fraud to look at this issue. In the mean time, you should be calling employee customer care.

Mapesy

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.