cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New and very unsatisfied customer

Journeyman

New and very unsatisfied customer

Hello,

I have been a Sprint member for less than 3 Months,  I have a Kyocera DuraPlus and a basic Voice and text plan.  Since my purchase I have had nothing but dropped phone calls and failed text messages with nothing but a message "General problems  Message saved as failed".  At this point I am considering this a total failure to provide the service I am paying for as my phone is in a constant state of searching for serivice/roaming.  If there is no Sprint service in my area why would you sell me a phone?  Is there any way to cancel my contract with out having to pay a penalty?  Should I file a formal complaint with the FCC? 

I have updated my "PRL" and the Firmware on the phone it self and nothing has resolved this issue.  I live on the west side of Area zip code 97116, please advise.

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: New and very unsatisfied customer

You stated

" Since my purchase I have had nothing but dropped phone calls and failed text messages with nothing but a message "General problems  Message saved as failed".

You should have canceled service within the first 14 days where the ETF would have been waived. I don't think the FCC can help you......You can give it a shot though.

Journeyman

Re: New and very unsatisfied customer

This problem is happening recently with alot of Sprint users.  Nobody knows what's going on.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.