cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New and very unsatisfied customer

2 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: New and very unsatisfied customer

This problem is happening recently with alot of Sprint users.  Nobody knows what's going on.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: New and very unsatisfied customer

You stated

" Since my purchase I have had nothing but dropped phone calls and failed text messages with nothing but a message "General problems  Message saved as failed".

You should have canceled service within the first 14 days where the ETF would have been waived. I don't think the FCC can help you......You can give it a shot though.

Journeyman

New and very unsatisfied customer

Hello,

I have been a Sprint member for less than 3 Months,  I have a Kyocera DuraPlus and a basic Voice and text plan.  Since my purchase I have had nothing but dropped phone calls and failed text messages with nothing but a message "General problems  Message saved as failed".  At this point I am considering this a total failure to provide the service I am paying for as my phone is in a constant state of searching for serivice/roaming.  If there is no Sprint service in my area why would you sell me a phone?  Is there any way to cancel my contract with out having to pay a penalty?  Should I file a formal complaint with the FCC? 

I have updated my "PRL" and the Firmware on the phone it self and nothing has resolved this issue.  I live on the west side of Area zip code 97116, please advise.