cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset or change your Sprint voicemail passcode from sprint.com

Journeyman

Reset or change your Sprint voicemail passcode from sprint.com

I need to access my voicemail messages from the computer.  I never had a password, so I've tried entering new passcode as per the instructions unders ettings and passcodes, however when i dial my number, get my voicemail greeting, enter * and input my new passcode, recording says incorrect passcode.  Was there a default passcode since no passcode was originally entered? Thanks

5 REPLIES
Master

Re: Reset or change your Sprint voicemail passcode from sprint.com

After you've registered as an Account Administrator on www.sprint.com/mynextel, click Reset Voicemail Password under My Subscribers. Sprint will reset your passcode temporarily to the last seven digits of your phone number.

From your phone, you can then access voicemail using this temporary number in order to establish your new passcode.
Journeyman

Hi,

I think first question has not answered yet which it is my question as well.

How can I reach my Sprint voicemail box  from my computer to be able to listen and/or save to my computer as a file. 

Thank you.

Adam

Sprint Product Ambassador

Ah - that's not possible at this time.

Good idea though.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

The ability to access voicemail online and/or save to computer would be incredibly helpful. Any plans to make something like this possible?

Journeyman

I agree. Accessing voicemail via online would be a great feature especially since I am travelling right now and don't have a Sprint phone equipped with GSM.  Frankly I'm surprised that in 2010 and with 4G that this feature isn't already available.  Other carriers can do it.... maybe it's time to make a switch since Sprint sure is lagging heavily in other areas still.  VZW is coming out with LTE soon and ATT as HDSPA+ that will compete with Sprint's 4G. 

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.