Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung M400 Rebate

SOLVED
Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung M400 Rebate

I would like to know if anyone recently purchased a Samsung M400 phone, I know it had a $50.00 rebate  but i dont know when it expired.

2 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Samsung M400 Rebate

I should have added this to my question,. I purchased this model of phone 2-28-13, the manager of the sprint store showed it to me and he informed me of the rebate, he also filled out the rebate form as well. All I had to do was mail it in which I did that weekend. Now sprint sends me a postcard stating my rebate request was denied because " The purchase date is outside the guidelines for this offer." I am almost positive that the end for that rebate was still about a week after I bought this phone.

Master

Re: Samsung M400 Rebate

According to the form you do qualify, have you called the number on the card? Or call this number - 877-276-0853
Include your sales receipt or packing slip – must be dated between 2/26/13 and 5/9/13.

https://shop2.sprint.com/assets/pdfs/en/promotions/mir_050913.pdf

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.