cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Cell Service -DOWN AGAIN

Journeyman

Sprint Cell Service -DOWN AGAIN

Anyone else notice Sprint cell connection has gone down hill?  Last time it went on for a couple of weeks...whenever we could get a human to talk to it was it should be up in the next couple of hours....having a problem with the cell tower!  Well...it's down and sucks again!  Thinking about changing to another service!!!!!

9 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Sprint Cell Service -DOWN AGAIN

Hey rrglag55, thanks for posting with us; I’m sorry to hear you’ve been having issues.

Can you please provide your cross streets and zip code? We’ll try to find an update for you. Thanks for your cooperation!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

we have been having major issues this past week. all 3 of our phones we cannot call or recieve calls. we live in the 46582 area. what area are you? others in our area are having same problem so I know it's not an update issue from all 3 of our phones.

Highlighted
Wizard

Hey BBUMGARDNER1994, thanks for participating with; sorry for the issues.

I've found that we've started our tower upgrade project within your zip code. This may cause fluctuations in service as we progress.

We can attempt troubleshooting in an effort to help your issues. Can you tell us which devices you're using? Also, are the issues worst indoors (like at home)? Thanks!

Regards,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Zip code 79902> iphone 4s not receiving or sending texts or calls

Journeyman

zip code 79902. No text or phone service. iphone 4s.

Journeyman

Same problem here in 37228 and my contract expired couple of months ago ,thinking about going to att after this

Journeyman

Hello Hjdiazluna1,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your service. I checked the zip code and we do have a tower issue. Our network team is on site working to repair the tower.Thanks.*Paida

Journeyman

Hello 2715t,

Thanks for posting. I did check your zip code and we do have a tower issue. Our network team is fully engaged and service will be restored shortly. I apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks.*Paida

Journeyman

Primarily 78729 – but also 78727, 78757, 78751 and 78721 for the past three days.  Calls failing to dial,  dropping constantly, phone randomly shifts to and from roam and signal fluctuates anywhere from none to full bars. 

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.