cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Website Support Chat

Journeyman

Is the sprint support down. I click on chat and it says closed. Its hours say 8am Central time and its 9am Central time now and sprint chat support still isnt up yet and i need to have things done with my phone and the only way i can fix my problems is if they get the chat going online on the sprint.com site. Would really appreciate it thanks

5 REPLIES
Master

Re: Sprint Website Support Chat

Per Sprint Website chat page says:-

The Chat icon currently displays during normal operational hours only when chat agents are available:

8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Central Time, Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central Time, Saturday and Sunday
If agents are not available to chat, or it is after regular operational hours, then the Chat icon will not display on those pages.

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Learn_when_online_chat_is_available/case-cx832318-20100408-...

If this is something urgent, please call Customer Care 1-888-211-4727.

Journeyman

The chat icon is showing up under support, when you click on it. It says sprint chat closed. But as you said the icon shouldnt show up if it isnt avaliable but the icon is showing up and it should be open by now because it is way past opening time. I cannont call sprint because the only phone i have is my cell phone and i cant troubleshoot it while im on the phone so please reslove the chat issue soon as i have no way to a sprint store and no way to call.

Wizard

Try this link - http://www.sprint.com/chat

Journeyman

I am having a Big problem with sprint,I have been on the phone with them all day and have had the rudest and none helping customer service rep there ever is I am so mad that I want to cancel my service and go to a different carrier i switched to a blackberry and all the songs I downloaded can not be transferred over so all the money I paid to sprint is gone i got the songs from the sprint music store

Journeyman

what phone did you use, di you save it to an sd card, and have you tried going to a corp sprint store to see if they could help you there since most phone reps nowadays arent much help...

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.