cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Win What You Love Sweeps

Journeyman

Sprint Win What You Love Sweeps

I called into customer care and was told about the latest sweepstakes sprint started called, "Win What You Love." I went to the website the agent directed me to at sprint.com/winwhatyoulove but nothing is coming up. I keep getting an error message. I understand the sweep has already started and runs through 7/15/12. How can I enter if the website won't load the right page and the error just keeps popping up?

Tags (5)
7 REPLIES
Master

Re: Sprint Win What You Love Sweeps

It's on Sprint's facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/sprint/app_348316438563792

Journeyman

I used to wonder about this type of sweepstakes.

If you win a phone (or any technical device in this case) Do you "have" to activate the phone?

Master

If you win the device it is yours to do with as you like.

You can also access the facebook site Levi gave  by typing www.sprint.com/winwhatyoulove  it redirects to facebook

Journeyman

Ah ok.

Glad to know thats how it works.....would be funny yet messed up if say....a person upgraded to phone of choice and then get that...pretty much wasted there 2 yr upgrade lol

Journeyman

I had the same trouble with the site the customer service aganet gave me, and I avoid Facebook on principle. Is there no other way to enter? Text to a specific number? Something?

Journeyman

I had the same problem with this site

Journeyman

I enter the sweeps using my cell phone - and I don't have this problem.

I tried again, and was able to get through.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.