cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint family locator

Journeyman

Sprint family locator

The sprint family locator is not working properly.  When you click on the buttom to open family locator it states that the URL can not be found.  Please advise

8 REPLIES

Re: Sprint family locator

Are you getting this error message when trying to get from a device or from the website?

Ray

Journeyman

From your sprint website

Are you using this link? www.sprint.com/familylocator. Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache? What browser are you using?

Ray

Journeyman

Yes that is the link I am using and I using Firefox

So are you able to open that link and when you try to click on a certain button or link on this site is that where you are getting that URL error? Or are you getting it when you go to the sprint family locator website?

Ray

Journeyman

Sprint family locator

I can get into the family locator just find.  It is when you click on the yellow button that says "open family locator" that you receive the error message URL not found.  I tried several times even refreshing my computer

Is that button available after you sign into your Sprint family locator or before?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint family locator

After

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.