cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website down

Journeyman

Website down

Sprint.com is still down, is there a estimated time on this to be fixed?

5 REPLIES
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Website down

simpson-r,

Not at this time, but they have plenty of resources working on this to get it resolved ASAP.  Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thanks,

*David

Journeyman

web site down again. Go figure when u want to pay ur bill!

Journeyman

This is the 2nd time in a month that the site....and the app....have been down for "maintanance". Last time it lasted for almost 3 days. When I called customer service, they said it was being worked on and they had no idea how long it was going to be down. Usually when a web site is doing maintenance there is a message to let you know how long it will be down. Since customer service doesn't know anything....makes me wonder whats going on. Was the site hacked or are the programers a bunch of idiots?

Journeyman

WEBSITE DOWN during a Black Friday Sales Event.  Nice....go figure.  Customer Service not available,  I hope someone is working to get this fixed.

Journeyman

I have tried everything 2 different browsers on my laptop, called 2 different numbers, 2 different cell phones & its keeps telling me that the site is down for "enhancing", Really, on black friday? I have been with sprint since 2005 & I've never experienced anything like this & i'm not very happy about it. I really hope that they extent the sale since I'm sure they wont get it fixed tonight. UGH!!!

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.