cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website is ridiculous!

Wizard

Website is ridiculous!

OK, I think this has gone on about 2 weeks too long! I can't upgrade a phone - page not found. I can't change my plan - page not found. I can't change my services - {validated: false, errorMessage: "Exception occured while updating profile preferences"}. So much for doing ANYTHING online!

5 REPLIES
Wizard

Website is ridiculous!

Hey RR217, I'm going to guess you have cleared cache and cookies already (if not, give it try). Have you tried using a different browser or computer and gotten the same results?

Wizard

Website is ridiculous!

Yes and yes. Also different computers - 4 to be exact. Firefox and IE6, IE7 and IE8. Windows XP, Windows 7 32 bit and Windows 7 64 bit. rr217 is not a happy camper...

Wizard

Website is ridiculous!

I am going to private message you as it looks like we may have to put in a ticket, and we'll need some information that isn't good to post here.

Wizard

Website is ridiculous!

OMG. I posted here about this issue on Sept 1st and others have also posted about the broken upgrade link. This has been well known for over 2 weeks.

Wizard

Website is ridiculous!

You can also add Family Locator to the above list :"

Sorry. We encountered an unexpected error.

Our server encountered an unexpected condition, which prevented it from fulfilling this request."

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.