Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website is ridiculous!

5 REPLIES
Wizard

Website is ridiculous!

You can also add Family Locator to the above list :"

Sorry. We encountered an unexpected error.

Our server encountered an unexpected condition, which prevented it from fulfilling this request."

Wizard

Website is ridiculous!

OMG. I posted here about this issue on Sept 1st and others have also posted about the broken upgrade link. This has been well known for over 2 weeks.

Wizard

Website is ridiculous!

I am going to private message you as it looks like we may have to put in a ticket, and we'll need some information that isn't good to post here.

Wizard

Website is ridiculous!

Yes and yes. Also different computers - 4 to be exact. Firefox and IE6, IE7 and IE8. Windows XP, Windows 7 32 bit and Windows 7 64 bit. rr217 is not a happy camper...

Wizard

Website is ridiculous!

Hey RR217, I'm going to guess you have cleared cache and cookies already (if not, give it try). Have you tried using a different browser or computer and gotten the same results?

Wizard

Website is ridiculous!

OK, I think this has gone on about 2 weeks too long! I can't upgrade a phone - page not found. I can't change my plan - page not found. I can't change my services - {validated: false, errorMessage: "Exception occured while updating profile preferences"}. So much for doing ANYTHING online!