cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend site maintenance

Master

Sprint.com will be offline for maintenance over the weekend from Saturday, November 6th at 11:00 pm CST through late Sunday morning.

During this time, we will be implementing changes to our Product Catalog and additional portions of the sprint.com code base.  There are various areas of sprint.com impacted by this outage.

While the site has been thoroughly tested, there is always a possibility that defects can happen.  We created a discussion thread for you to report any problems you may be seeing or ask questions relative to the site sections listed below.  This discusssion will go live on Sunday morning when the site is back up.

•    Support/Community: Links under “What's the community buzzing about?” on the Device support pages
•    Support: Available services listed under “Services for the <device>” on the Device support pages
•    Community > Ratings & Reviews: New code to support ratings and reviews
•    My Sprint > My device and media: Display of product ribbons (e.g., Messaging, Photos, Sprint Navigation), by device
•    My Sprint > Add a phone to share minutes: Display of account’s plans/devices on pop-up / messages informing customer when ineligible to perfom transaction online
•    My Sprint > Change plan: Display of account’s plans/devices on pop-up / messages informing customer when ineligible to perfom transaction online
•    My Sprint > Change services: Display of account’s plans/devices on pop-up / messages informing customer when ineligible to perfom transaction online
•    My Sprint > My preferences: Links related to device’s capabilities, e.g., Block Picture Mail

During the outage, you can do the following from your phone:

• Dial *4 to get up-to-date usage
  • Dial *3 to get account balance and pay your bill
  • Dial *2 to activate a phone, block text messages, or change your plan

Or use a Sprint widget to manage your account:

You can also visit a Sprint store to pay your bill, activate a phone or get personalized help.

9 Comments