cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Were Sorry.... There are no accounts on your profile?????

Journeyman

Were Sorry.... There are no accounts on your profile?????

Anyone have any idea why I am getting this message when I try and upgrade my phone?  Plus, if I try to add a account it states that "account already active".  The exact message is:  Were Sorry....  There are no accounts on your profile.  Please add an account to your profile to continue.  Please refresh the page if you've recently added an account and it's not yet on the list.

Your help is appreciated.  Thanks.

4 REPLIES
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Were Sorry.... There are no accounts on your profile?????

Usually when a customer has registered their online account, but are not able to view their invoices, it is because their My Sprint account has not been authenticated with your account.  You can check to see if your account has been added to your online profile.  In addition, administrative rights to the account provides you with access to billing and payment information.

To authenticate your account, you would log into My Sprint and then go to My Preferences>Update or add another account>Add another account.  You will then enter your account number and security pin or answer and press Save.  You can then log off and then back in to see the changes.

Journeyman

Ive already tried that.  It says "good news! your account is already active"  when I do that.  I have been ordering upgrades online for more than a year now.  It just started this around a week ago.

Journeyman

Oh BTW, I can access invoices, pay bill, and even add a new line of service.

Thanx

Journeyman

This is happening to me as well. It worked up until about a week ago as I have been undecided on the Epic or EVO. But now I cannot get in. But.....I think maybe it is because my bill is unpaid. Waiting till Friday to pay the bill when I get my paycheck. maybe it's not related, but that is my assumption. If I am correct then they should really put better messaging in the dialog.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.