cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did Sprint change its website???

Journeyman

Why did Sprint change its website???

I just put my Grandson on my family share plan (he is 8 yrs. old), I want to be able to monitor his usage, and I can't do so with this new website...what's up with this????    He lives in NY and I live in PA, so the only way I can monitor his usage is through this website and if I see something that's not supposed to be on his phone, I can stop it before it gets out of hand.  Since this website is not working properly, and I am not able to monitor his usage  from here, I will not pay for any "extras" on my bill that I have no control over!!

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Master

Re: Why did Sprint change its website???

It would be in your best interest to call Sprint and have "Premium Text Messaging" and "Data" blocked , The first time he goes to a website and gets a ringtone he could inadvertently "Subscribe" to a monthly fee. A lot of text messages sites are designed to sucker you in and without reading the fine print you are stuck paying a reoccurring fee.

http://shop.sprint.com/en/services/safety_security/parental_control.shtml

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.