Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error when i try to see phone usage

SOLVED
9 REPLIES
Highlighted
Master

Re: error when i try to see phone usage

There was an error discovered during a deploy this weekend. It was fixed Monday AM. Please let me know if you are still having issues so I can report it to web production support

Wizard

Are any of you still having trouble seeing your usage?

Journeyman

Yep Having same problem....do they even know its broke.

Journeyman

You know this problem started since late saturday night and it's about time it should have been fixed.  why do we have to wait for numerous complaints before we're been told there is a problem.  come on Sprint you can do much better.  Pissed off.

Journeyman

so erkkkked with sprint right now

Journeyman

I've been getting this message also and its been going on for over 24 hours now.  I called early sunday afternoon and they said it would be taken care of by tonight.  It looks like they still have not fixed.  I dislike Sprint so much.  There is always something going wrong with this company

Journeyman

I am getting this error message as well, when clicking on a phone device, going to SEE ALL USAGE option, and then clicking on SEE CALL LOG

Error message:

Validated: false, errorMessage: Exception occurred while updating profile preferences

Journeyman

"Exception occured while updating profile preferences" Is what I have been getting all day and night when i try to look at call logs...hopefully the issue will be taken care of soon

Journeyman

i get the same message when i click on "see call log" this is ridiculous, it needs to get fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

error when i try to see phone usage

I am having an issue when i try to see my phone usage. it gives an error