cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help to pay my bill online

6 REPLIES
Master

Paying your bill online has not been down for since that time. I am not sure why you cannot pay your bill online.
Is your online profile at the account level? Here is a blog that gives you the steps on how to check and correct it.

Journeyman

No one is working to fix it as soon as possible, because its been down since February for me!

Highlighted
Master

The earlier production ticket has been resolved. Bill pay and view bill are both back online. Thank you for your patience.

Mapesy

Journeyman

I've been a Sprint customer over six years and have recommended several people to Sprint!!!  The Sprint site has ALWAYS had issues and now the bill pay and view bill after SEVERAL times updating info dtill takes me back to update or add another account!  Please cleanup your act!!!!

Master

There is currently a ticket open for bill pay and view bill. Fix agents are working to restore this function as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience,

Mapesy

Master

There is a temporary issue with the webpage - They are working on getting it resolved.  I apologize for the issue - You can still make payments through your Sprint phone by dialing *3 if needed.

Journeyman

i need help i can pay my bill online something happen in the web .....