Did you mean: 

my telephone is telling me my mobile network not available

Journeyman

my telephone is telling me my mobile network not available

My telephone is telling me my mobile network is not available

7 REPLIES
Master

Re: my telephone is telling me my mobile network not available

Hello.  Please post which phone you have and a location that's near you but NOT your own. 

Thank you,

Tom

Journeyman

I have a sprint Galaxy samsumg and I am in Rockwall Texas

Master

Thank you.  Since we have several Samsung Galaxy phones, which one do you have?  And also and in order to check your location for unknown network trouble, we will need a more specific location; cross streets or an address that's near you but NOT your own. 

Tom

Journeyman

Is There any answer to my question?

Journeyman

Lakeshore Drive, and I don't know the other answer

Master

Ok.  Without more specific information, try the basics first.  If you have a battery that's removable, turn your phone off and remove the battery.  Wait 2 minutes before putting it back in and turning on your phone.  If your battery is not removable, then turn your phone off for 2 minutes and turn it back on. 

If the problem persists, check your Settings - Wireless & Networks - Mobile Networks, and make sure your mobile network is either connected or checked.  This setting will vary based on which phone you have. 

Also see if you can update the profile for your phone.  Settings - About - Sprint system updates - Update profile. 

If it's still failing, try your phone in an alternate location and/or take it to your nearest Sprint Service & Repair Center.  One that's in Rockwall, TX is

1) Sprint Store By The Customer Center 

712 East I-30
Rockwall, TX 75087
(972) 722-3579

Let us know,

Tom

Journeyman

I have had same problem here n memphis tn! Cant call or text from my phones or receive either!!! Also, after over 11 years of putting up with ALL the problems... They r taking my discount from me because there is NO way for me to get info from my credit union without sending PRIVATE info!!!!! I amSick of A

LL of this!!!

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.