Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment extension


payment extension

I am having some serious financial problems this month due to an illness. I cant pay my bill on time . is there anyway i can get a payment extension for 1 week then i will receive my social security disability check and be able to pay my bill


payment extension

Call financial services - 800-808-1336  They will be able to set up the delay/arrangement for you.  One reminder, be sure you can pay the amount you tell them on the date you agree to, if not it is an automated system and you could be temporarily suspended. 

Thanks for your business and good luck getting through this time in your life.


Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.