cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Please wait while we load all of your account details. This may take a minute for larger accounts."

Journeyman

"Please wait while we load all of your account details. This may take a minute for larger accounts."

When will this problem be fixed.  Page never loads.  Using Windows 7 32-bit with IE8.

9 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: "Please wait while we load all of your account details. This may take a minute for larger accounts."

Roncerr,

Once logged in to your Sprint.com account, what's the link that you're selecting which never loads?  I'll check if it's a universal problem.  I might have to create an internal ticket for our developers.

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Re: "Please wait while we load all of your account details. This may take a minute for larger accounts."

Using IE8 on 32-bit computer running Windows 7, just go to www.sprint.com, click on "Account" under "My Sprint".  It will ask to fill in username and password or just the password depending on whether or not cookies have been cleaned.  Either way it then hangs on the "loading account details" page. (Probably because it never completed the login by accepting the password.)

Wizard

I'm also using IE8, 32-bit and Win7 and able to log in that same way.  What happens when you try to log in from www.sprint.com, but instead on the right side click on "Sign In/Register"?  If the page still doesn't load, can you send me a Private Message and include the following:

Name:

Contact Number:

Email:

Sprint.com Username:

With that info, I'll get an internal ticket created if the problem still persists.

Thanks

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I have not been able to check usages on my account for several days now. It just keeps saying Loading! Is there a problem with this part of the website?

Thanks,

julesh

Wizard

Julesh,

I logged into my personal account and was able to view my usage, so it doesn't look like a universal problem.  I'm going to send you a Private Message requesting information on your Sprint.com account, so I can either replicate the issue or get an internal ticket created if needed.

Hope to hear from you soon.

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

OK - not only am I having the same problem - my user ID was changed - without my permission - and I can't get anyone to answer any questions on the phone.  I get shuttled from one person to another then disconnected.  I can't change my user ID back & I'm about ready to give up.  I was hoping to change my service - which would result in a bigger bill.  I would have thought that would be rather simple but evidently not.  Is there a way to get an actual person to address this - and preferably one who can listen & answer & not give canned reponses that have no relevance to my issue?

Highlighted
Wizard

GyspyCaseyMurphy,

I'll be glad to assist you, I just got your PM and I'll reply back to get your contact info.

In the meantime, you can change your Sprint.com display name, username, and password by clicking on My Preferences tab > Change display name, username or password.

*Darryl

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

The log in location or sequence did not matter.  It seems to be working today after I made many changes to the various options for IE8, taking it further and further away from default settings.  Unfortunately, I don't know what did the trick, if anything.  I lowered the security settings, made Sprint a "trusted" site, allowed Sprint pop-ups, allowed "mixed content".    I also removed the sprint cookie that remembers my user-name, so I now sign in without telling it to "remember me" so I need to enter it each time.    

Journeyman

All I know is that it takes longer to access my account on sprint than any other website I have an account on. I have an indivigual account.