Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tracking calls to a certain phone number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Journeyman

tracking calls to a certain phone number

i was once on sprint.com where i could type in a phone number in my contacts and it would display when that number had called my phone and when I had called that number. does anyone know ho to get there, or am I crazy.

6 REPLIES
Master

Re: tracking calls to a certain phone number

1. Log into sprint.com.
  2. On the My Sprint tab, under My Bill, click 'see bill details'
  3. On the right side under I Want Tos, click 'track called numbers'
  4. Click 'create a report' fillin details and click save.
  5. You can now run that report anytime you need to do so.
Journeyman

thank you, found it, unfortunately also found out that it doesn't report the PAST calls to the number, just from now on. . . oh well,

Master

Check it again, I just helped someone else today and when they first ran it it did not give all the information, But the second time it did. It should go back 3 months.

Journeyman

ya I saw the links for the past two billing periods as well, thank you for that, but i think the problem is that i can not even put the entire phone number in the search box, it is an international number, and it limits the numbers that can be put into the little box. and it won't allow me to enter the entire number, so i just put the basic phone number in without the international dialing numbers added and it allows that, but comes up with nothing in the search.

Journeyman

ok so I got it to find them by doing the area code* so now how do i get this report for the last year? is this possible?

Master

It will only go back 3 months. You would have to go to "My Account>See My Bill>I Want To>See Bill History" page and download the past yrs bills and go through them manually.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.