cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

www.sprint.com/id redirects to Spanish version of Sprint ID site

Journeyman

www.sprint.com/id redirects to Spanish version of Sprint ID site

I'm using Windows XP with IE 8.0.  When I enter www.sprint.com/id in the address bar, it redirects me to the Spanish version of Sprint ID:

http://espanol.sprint.com/id/?ECID=vanity:id/

It should direct me to the English version by default: http://ria.sprint.com/ria/pages/index.jsp?ms=SprintID&id16=sprint%20id

3 REPLIES
Master

Re: www.sprint.com/id redirects to Spanish version of Sprint ID site

Try using sprint.com/sprintid and you get the english version

I will check on what is occuring and post a follow up

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

UPDATE** I am still communicating with product mgmt team but here are official links from our knowledge database.

• Websites:
  • For information and customer reviews about Sprint ID service and ID Packs, visit www.sprint.com/sprintid.
  • To browse and download ID packs from a computer, visit www.sprint.com/digitallounge.
  • Downloaded ID Packs are viewable in My Content Manager on My Sprint and in the Premium Content Care Tool (PCCT).
  • Hispanic ID Packs offer a multi-cultural experience with the option to view content in Spanish using the red language icon (ñ).

I am sorry about our website. I did test it out on both internet explorer and chrome. It seems to pull up the spanish site on both browsers. I will notify our admistrator and see if we can get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Ray

Master

Here are the details on this irregularity-

Here is the issue. The Spanish url is www.sprint.com/tusprintid for the equivalent site to www.sprint.com/sprintid

However, because we were the only ones who were marketing Sprint ID in our national advertising one of the other marketing groups utilized the vanity url www.sprint.com/id for their Online ADVERTISING landing page utilized for banner ads and at the end of the Spanish language TV ad. And it actually links to the www.sprint.com/tusprintid site as well. Make sense?

Basically tow departments doing different things - and one not knowing about the other.  So it is as intended but may be listed wrong on some online advertising.  sprint.com/id   for Spanish and sprint.com/sprintid for English

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.