cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

www.sprint.com/id redirects to Spanish version of Sprint ID site

Journeyman

www.sprint.com/id redirects to Spanish version of Sprint ID site

I'm using Windows XP with IE 8.0.  When I enter www.sprint.com/id in the address bar, it redirects me to the Spanish version of Sprint ID:

http://espanol.sprint.com/id/?ECID=vanity:id/

It should direct me to the English version by default: http://ria.sprint.com/ria/pages/index.jsp?ms=SprintID&id16=sprint%20id

3 REPLIES
Master

Re: www.sprint.com/id redirects to Spanish version of Sprint ID site

Try using sprint.com/sprintid and you get the english version

I will check on what is occuring and post a follow up

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

UPDATE** I am still communicating with product mgmt team but here are official links from our knowledge database.

• Websites:
  • For information and customer reviews about Sprint ID service and ID Packs, visit www.sprint.com/sprintid.
  • To browse and download ID packs from a computer, visit www.sprint.com/digitallounge.
  • Downloaded ID Packs are viewable in My Content Manager on My Sprint and in the Premium Content Care Tool (PCCT).
  • Hispanic ID Packs offer a multi-cultural experience with the option to view content in Spanish using the red language icon (ñ).

I am sorry about our website. I did test it out on both internet explorer and chrome. It seems to pull up the spanish site on both browsers. I will notify our admistrator and see if we can get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Ray

Master

Here are the details on this irregularity-

Here is the issue. The Spanish url is www.sprint.com/tusprintid for the equivalent site to www.sprint.com/sprintid

However, because we were the only ones who were marketing Sprint ID in our national advertising one of the other marketing groups utilized the vanity url www.sprint.com/id for their Online ADVERTISING landing page utilized for banner ads and at the end of the Spanish language TV ad. And it actually links to the www.sprint.com/tusprintid site as well. Make sense?

Basically tow departments doing different things - and one not knowing about the other.  So it is as intended but may be listed wrong on some online advertising.  sprint.com/id   for Spanish and sprint.com/sprintid for English

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.