Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congrats to eSolutions March Above & Beyond honorees

Journeyman

I’m proud of each and every member of eSolutions. What a fantastic team!

While I had the opportunity to mention a few of you at the recent all-hands, I wanted to post the full list of eSolutions’ Above-and-Beyond honorees for March.

Special thanks to:

Erica Cusumano: exceptional support of the ESN Swap application. First quarter Erica took the lead on numerous Fast Cycle, Small Demand and small enhancements with ESN Swap impacts working diligently with IT and Amdocs to ensure the application functioned properly and that defects were addressed, fully tested, resolved and closed out.

Will England: Negotiated the contract with JIVE for the same cost as last year with more favorable terms and worked with IT for rapid update of license keys.

Sudheer Muddasani, Rajani Paladugu and Rama Yeluru: For outstanding and ongoing performance through every release in Q1, specifically supporting and assisting other teams in their duties as well as their own. Their 24/7 support and ongoing leadership is much appreciated!

Claudia Pohl: For Ratings and Reviews.  Her recent efforts include reducing the rejection rate by 5% through well placed content on the submissions form.

Courtney Schroeder: For her never-say-die attitude on the Opt-In project

Jaipal Singh: Above and beyond efforts supporting the Fast Cycle and Small Demand  & Enterprise pipelines in Q1 when eSolutions was down resources.

Chris Sypniewski: For going above and beyond to accommodate multiple out-of-cycle vanity launches this past month (and really, over the past several months). These launches require a great deal of time, follow-through, after hours work and communication from Chris (and the Level Five team), and they do so without complaint in an effort to make sure the business and customer needs are kept as the top priority.

Kent Van Deusen: For his unflagging efforts to get Google Search live on the site.

Cara VanNice: Outstanding creative contributions on fast-turn contingencies and AT&T competitive messaging.

Thank you, guys! Keep on rockin' it!

4 Comments