The AccuWeather Clock widget displays the incorrect time
The AccuWeather Clock widget displays the incorrect time.
Samsung Epic 4G
The time may appear incorrectly becuase Daylight Saving Time must be configured manually in the AccuWeather Clock widget.
To adjust the DST settings:
1. After adding the widget to a home screen, tap Select city
2. Enter the name of your city and tap the Search button.
3. If multiple search results are returned, tap the correct city/state.
4. From the homescreen, tap the city name again.
5. Press the Menu key.
6. Tap Set DST.
7. Tap the city name to set the correct DST mode.
8. Tap Done, and then press the Home key.
This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.
Please click here to search the Active Community.