Facebook content not displaying
Some users report they are unable to view content with the pre-installed Facebook application on the Epic 4G.
To resolve the issue, visit the Android Market and download the current version of the Facebook application. The updated Facebook application is available free of charge.
To update the Facebook application:
1. From the home screen, tap the Market, or navigate to the Market
2. Review the Android Market Terms of Service if prompted, and then tap Accept.
3. Press the Menu key.
4. Tap Downloads or My apps.
5. Tap Facebook for Android.
6. Tap Update.
7. On the Replace application prompt, tap OK.
8. Tap OK.
9. Once the download is complete, the new Facebook application will automatically be installed.
This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.
Please click here to search the Active Community.