TkbArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung FAQ - Display - How Do I Adjust The Contrast, Brightness, Or Backlight On My Sprint SPH-d700 Epic 4G Phone?

How Do I Adjust The Contrast,Brightness, Or Backlight On My Sprint SPH-d700  Epic 4G Phone?

The device does support configurable settings for the Brightness  level. The S-AMOLED display incorporated in the device dramatically reduces  glare, especially in sunlit environments. To make changes, follow the steps below.

1. Press the Home Key
  2. Press the Menu Key
  3. Tap on Settings

4. Tap on Sound and display

5. Sweep down and Tap on Brightness

6. Tap on slider bar and sweep to the left or right to adjust brightness.      Tap Ok when satisfied.

7. Tip: The option "Automatic brightness adjustment" can be used      to have the phone control the amount of power being supplied to the Super      AMOLED display. This is achieved through a sensor on the phone that detects      the amount of ambient lighting.

Note: There are no adjustable settings to manually control display constrast levels.

Note: Due to the manufacturing process for Super AMOLED displays, a      backlight is not needed to illuminate the display.

Browser Brightness

By design, the automatic adjust Brightness levels found in Sound & Display  do not control Browser values. To change values, follow the steps below.

1. Tap on Browser
  2. Press the Menu Key and tap on More
  3. Tap on Brightness settings
  4. Slider the bar until value is set and tap Save.

Original Source:  http://ars.samsung.com/customer/usa/jsp/faqs/faqs_view_us.jsp?SITE_ID=22&PG_ID=2&PROD_SUB_ID=557&PRO...

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎12-20-2010 11:37 AM
Updated by:

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.