cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Buscar en cambio 
Quiere decir: 

Cant Activate My phone on Sprint or Boost Because of PlBl Flag

Journeyman

Cant Activate My phone on Sprint or Boost Because of PlBl Flag

i have a galxy note 4 Sprint i used it on boost but got an iphone gave the note to my son and he installed an app called textnow and now that i want to add him to my boost family plan it does not work i have tried sprint prepaid but both pages say that general_application_exception-Server.704:nms_exception: Server.704:NMS returned status_code=49, status_text=INVALID_PHONE_OWNERSHIP: Phone owner can not be PLBL. ive heard about RESKu And  Clickit ticket Please help me on this topic 

1 RESPUESTA 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Cant Activate My phone on Sprint or Boost Because of PlBl Flag

Howdy AppleUser. My daughter used an app very similar to this one. When it came time to add her to our plan, we had to reach out to the app company release the device. Have you reached out to the textnow app or to Boost? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent Sprint S.M.A.R.T ahora cuenta con Agentes que hablan español para ayudarlo de lunes a viernes de 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. Puede publicar una pregunta en los foros y ellos responderán, o puede hacer clic aquí para enviar un mensaje directamente. Comunidad de Asistencia