Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Buscar en cambio 
Quiere decir: 

Error 407 unlock uicc Galaxy s9+

Journeyman

Error 407 unlock uicc Galaxy s9+

Hello

Good mornig

, I have a second hand galaxy s9 + that I bought two weeks ago, the person who sold me this phone told me that it is unlocked, but now I see that the sim other networks are invalid, and uicc gives me error 407, so I ask for your help to know if I should return this phone to the United States for a refund.

I don't know what to do,please help me

4 RESPUESTAS 4
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Error 407 unlock uicc Galaxy s9+

Hi! To unlock the phone, the account information where the device was active for the last time is needed, that is one of the requirements of the Sprint unlock policy. If you have tried the steps in the link SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks and your device's still locked, that is when we need the Sprint account information where the device was active for the last time. If you do not have the information, you will need to contact the person that sold you the phone. 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

The friend told me the phone is okay about payment and unlock,you can verify for me if all is okay with this phone?

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Yes, I can verify with the Sprint account information were the device was active for the last time, if you have the Sprint account holder's name or account number. Please visit this link here so you can see all the information to have your device unlocked. 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

No I don't have these info,I was buy this phone only,without any info,

I told u about verify if the device have a unpaid service,

Uicc don't work in many cases without a problem with payment 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent Sprint S.M.A.R.T ahora cuenta con Agentes que hablan español para ayudarlo de lunes a viernes de 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. Puede publicar una pregunta en los foros y ellos responderán, o puede hacer clic aquí para enviar un mensaje directamente. Comunidad de Asistencia