cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Buscar en cambio 
Quiere decir: 

LG v20

Journeyman

LG v20

Hi. I have the LG v20 with Android 8.0 the problem is that when updated this does not accept the SIM. From what I read when updated, it lost the release. Does anyone know any solution?

3 RESPUESTAS 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: LG v20

Are you using the phone on Sprint? Or was this a phone that Sprint unlocked, and it's locked now that the update has come through?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

@RedCruzr_Sprint  escribió:

Are you using the phone on Sprint? Or was this a phone that Sprint unlocked, and it's locked now that the update has come through?

I'm outside the US I really do not know if the phone is unlocked from the factory. Who sold it to me said that the signal was lost when the phone was updated to the version of Android 8.0.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I'd like to take a closer look at the device and get some additional info for you. I'll be sending you a PM to get some extra info shortly. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent Sprint S.M.A.R.T ahora cuenta con Agentes que hablan español para ayudarlo de lunes a viernes de 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. Puede publicar una pregunta en los foros y ellos responderán, o puede hacer clic aquí para enviar un mensaje directamente. Comunidad de Asistencia