cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Buscar en cambio 
Quiere decir: 

PHONE UNLOCKED ACCORDING SPRINT BUT INVALID SIM CARD

Highlighted
Journeyman

PHONE UNLOCKED ACCORDING SPRINT BUT INVALID SIM CARD

Sprint claims my Samsung s10+ is unlocked but when I put a sim card from another carrier (metro pcs) into my phone  it says that it is unvalid.
I've already spoken with many sprint representatives to fix that problem and i still dont get a solution to this problem. First I've been told to reset my phone to factory settings, I did and it didnt work, then I ve been told to close my phone line account on sprint, I closed it and it didnt work, finally I made the system of my phone restart pressing ##72786# and it didnt work either. This is so frustrating, please help.
By the way when I go to UICC it says "your device is locked to sprint sims only " and when I click on the UICC Unlock, I get a message that says "The profile update could not be completed. Please try again later. Error: Internal Error (407)"
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent Sprint S.M.A.R.T ahora cuenta con Agentes que hablan español para ayudarlo de lunes a viernes de 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. Puede publicar una pregunta en los foros y ellos responderán, o puede hacer clic aquí para enviar un mensaje directamente. Comunidad de Asistencia