cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Buscar en cambio 
Quiere decir: 

Please help me i Bought several lg v20 phones and they cant be unlocked i lost all my money

Journeyman

Please help me i Bought several lg v20 phones and they cant be unlocked i lost all my money

I start to sell phones on ebay and i love lg v20 so i start to promote them on my ebay site and i bought like 35 lg v20 from sprint but they cant be unlocked and i invested my money and i feel so sad about this please help me

6 RESPUESTAS 6

Re: Please help me i Bought several lg v20 phones and they cant be unlocked i lost all my money

Do you know why these phones won't unlock? Have you requested unlocks before?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Re: Please help me i Bought several lg v20 phones and they cant be unlocked i lost all my money

I dont but i dont know much about this topic there is something that i can do ?

Did you to request to have them unlocked before?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Noo can i ask to sprint for that?

Journeyman

Its my first time asking for unlock but i dont really know much about this

I'm going to send you a private message, to get some more information.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent Sprint S.M.A.R.T ahora cuenta con Agentes que hablan español para ayudarlo de lunes a viernes de 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. Puede publicar una pregunta en los foros y ellos responderán, o puede hacer clic aquí para enviar un mensaje directamente. Comunidad de Asistencia