Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Buscar en cambio 
Quiere decir: 

SPRINT BLOCKED MY PHONE AS STOLEN (AND I NEVER EVEN HAD SPRINT AS MY CARRIER)

Highlighted
Journeyman

SPRINT BLOCKED MY PHONE AS STOLEN (AND I NEVER EVEN HAD SPRINT AS MY CARRIER)

I have an iPhone that I bought in Miami in an Apple Store (I have de recipt) a year ago stopped working and after a lot of research I found out that it was blocked by sprint as stolen. the phone NEVER had an Sprint SIM card. when I called to costumer service they implied I bought it from someone I they told me to tell that person (that doesn't exist) to call Sprint and lift the stolen tag. I called apple as I bought it from them they told it wasn't something from them to solve and I even called sprint from the London apple store and they talked to each other and confirm that the phone was bought new, they give me this case number and they told me that was a fraud case and it was going to be solved. that was in October to this day the phone is useless. I need a solution

8 RESPUESTAS 8
Sprint Social Care

Re: SPRINT BLOCKED MY PHONE AS STOLEN (AND I NEVER EVEN HAD SPRINT AS MY CARRIER)

Hi antoinigos7 ! I understand that this is not a comfortable situation for you, however, it's kind of odd because in order for us to be able to report a device as lost/stolen, it needs to be activated on a Sprint account. Also, this needs to be requested by an individual that has full access to this account.

I could try checking and see if I find related info. Please send me a Private Message with the MEID of the device in question. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: SPRINT BLOCKED MY PHONE AS STOLEN (AND I NEVER EVEN HAD SPRINT AS MY CARRIER)

yes I agree its odd but it seems that someone mess up some number somewhere, in one of the times I called they they didn't wanted to check if the model of the phone was the same in other call, I m kind of upset. I sent you a private message 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

antoinigos7. Let's continue the conversation in private.  Please send us a private message with your name, account holders name, phone number, account PIN or answer to the security question.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Im sorry you are not undersanding I DON T HAVE AND NEVER HAD A NUMBER PIN AND/OR ACCOUNT with Sprint. I already sent a private message to the  Sprint_Ciara do I send you the same message?

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Please send me the MEID in question in a Private Message. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I already sent a private message with all the information I had do you want a photo of the recipt too?

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

I have replied to your Private Message. Please check your inbox. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Im. sorry I got this answer : "Yes, i was able to confirm that the device has been reported as lost/stolen on our database. As explained, in order for us to be able to place these type of restrictions, the device needs to be active on our network now or in the past.  My recommendation would be to contact you got the phone from. There's nothing that can be done from our end. " is this a joke? I GOT IT FROM AN APPLE STORE I have the recipt the box and everything, I even went to an apple store in London and called you so you can check what im saying is true, the lady that took that call told me they open a case and I sent you the case number of that... what happened with that case number? so you can make a mistake and unable a phone without any consequence ?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent Sprint S.M.A.R.T ahora cuenta con Agentes que hablan español para ayudarlo de lunes a viernes de 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. Puede publicar una pregunta en los foros y ellos responderán, o puede hacer clic aquí para enviar un mensaje directamente. Comunidad de Asistencia