cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Buscar en cambio 
Quiere decir: 

Unlock my galaxy S7

Journeyman

Unlock my galaxy S7

I have a galaxy s7 that is fully paid off,Now i want to use my s7 with another cartier, so i called sprint customer support to get my phone unlocked. After the first call they told me it was now unlocked, but in the phone it still showed that it was locked to sprint. The nex couple times i called sprint they told me that my phone showed that it was unlocked for International and domestic service.

i recently turned on Enable OEM Unlock, is there any other steps I need to take? 

Any help would be greatful, thanks

3 RESPUESTAS 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Unlock my galaxy S7

Hi Caningado! Thank you for coming here to Community for help. I can surely look into your phone's situation. It can be tricky sometimes when it comes to unlocking them. A signal is sent to your phone to unlock it and sometimes it is missed. When did you pay the phone off? And is this first time trying to use it with another carrier?

Journeyman

Yes, I try 10 times or more unlocked but in UICC UNLOCK --->  "Your device is locked to sprint SIMs only" help me 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Howdy Caningado. I'm sorry to hear that the unlock process is being such a pain. I'll be more than happy to look into this for you. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Also here's an article regarding the unlock process: SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent Sprint S.M.A.R.T ahora cuenta con Agentes que hablan español para ayudarlo de lunes a viernes de 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. Puede publicar una pregunta en los foros y ellos responderán, o puede hacer clic aquí para enviar un mensaje directamente. Comunidad de Asistencia