cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHAT function not working on S10+ and Note9

Journeyman

CHAT function not working on S10+ and Note9

Been having this issue for at least 2 years.  It used to happen all the time when my wife and I both had Note8's.  Since we upgraded when it happens it will usually start working again if we both restart and update our PRL and Profile.  Unfortunately this is NOT the case today!!  We've also done the ##72786# to reactivate etc.....NOPE not working.  This is SO annoying.  I have contacted Sprint at least 8 to 10 times about this issue!!!  Getting really aggravated!!

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: CHAT function not working on S10+ and Note9

Have also been waiting on a Sprint Rep for 30 minutes on their Chat!!
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I get your frustration mgrey63. It's never fun when the tech in our lives take hiatus. I'll be more than happy to assist in anyway I can. How long has this been going on? Are calling, text, or data use effected? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Happens sporadically.  Been happening for at least 2 years off and on

Have yo taken the phone in to a repair store to have diagnostics ran on it? If not I'll be more than happy to look up you closest repair store. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

It's definitely NOT the phone.  It starting doing this on the Note8's my wife and I had.  We upgraded, I now have an S10+ and she has a Note9.  It's working perfectly this morning so HOPEFULLY this was just a crazy issue that was going on yesterday.  Since upgrading the issue has been much, much better but it's aggravating when it happens.  Hopefully this was just an isolated issue yesterday and we don't start experiencing the issue frequently like before

I right there with you. If the coverage is good in your area, the chat should work. Please keep me posted. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat