Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message 2112

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Error message 2112

Keep getting a network error code and unable to send any texts. Can't get in touch with anyone at sprint. Network error 2112
2 REPLIES
GrandMaster

Re: Error message 2112

what phone do you have and what all have you attempted so far to try and fix it? update your profile and PRL?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

Re: Error message 2112

Jes6543 wrote:
Keep getting a network error code and unable to send any texts. Can't get in touch with anyone at sprint. Network error 2112

I am so sorry for the delay and hope your problem has been solved.

For future reference: typically this error means that your device is having a bit of trouble contacting the network to send or receive text messages.  It may resolve if you turn off your phone for about 60 seconds and turn it back on.  If that still doesn't fix it (and it's been a while), we may want to grab a Social Care agent to make sure the phone it set up properly on the Sprint network.  Once in a while, those settings can go bad but Sprint Care has the ability to refresh the system and that will usually fix you right up.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.  

Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!